SCOUT IS HERE TO HELP.
That ever-changing environment of employee benefits, can quickly become overwhelming. These Affordable Care Act, medical inflation and constrained budgets add to stress, of finding solutions that work for your business, help you attract and retain employees while remaining in compliance with legislative changes.
WE GET IT.
Trust is important.
We work with our clients as strategic partner to identify and develop customized benefit solutions. Scout works with you to evaluate your organization, including it’s culture and constraints and assist you with placing new plans and programs.
The help develop and implement strategy that produces measurable financial results.
Scout helps its clients to develop, communicate, and implement the following:
Fully-Insured and Self-Funded Group Insurance Plans
Health and welfare benefit programs — Including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, life/AD&D, wellness, and disability programs
Voluntary Benefits Programs
Employee Assistance Program (eap) Services
Retirement Plan Services
Executive Benefits Programs
- The Great Resignation: How Companies Can Cope With The Mass Exodus
- Open Enrollment: Looking Backward to Plan Forward
- Does Enrolling in Medicare Trigger an Offer of COBRA?
- Life Insurance: Putting a Price on Peace of Mind
- Requirements Related to Surprise Billing; Part I Interim Final Rule with Comment Period
- How to Use Early Open Enrollment for Employee Retention